Monday, October 27, 2008

SCARY!

Saturday I was in charge of teaching a class at our Super Saturday. I taught the ladies how to make tile pictures. I thought they turned out really well.

Here is one I made.




Nathan had to work in Preston Idaho on Saturday and I had a lot of materials left over, so I invited my Mother-in-law and my Sisters-in-laws over to make a tile picture. They brought some of their kids with them. While we were making the pictures I put Talon in his jumper I thought he would be safer there and not get trampled. Everything was going well then my niece Sarah comes up to me and says, "Josh is drawing on the Jumper and he drew on Talon's face!" :0


Low and behold this is what I found!



I am soooo glad he didn't get pocked in the eye. I will defiantly keep a closer eye on Talon in the future. No pun intended. :) Lesson learned.



Everything turned out well and Talon is as happy as ever.

I don't blame or am I mad at my sister-in-law or her cute little boy. I love you guys to death.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

Just be glad it wasn't permanent marker :)

Davis Fam said...

Scary stuff! Nice artistic talent though.

Paulette said...

So nice of you to have everyone over to make the cute tile pictures. Glad everything turned out good with the super Saturday also glad the pen wasn't permanent. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Just wait until he cuts his own hair! Now that will make you cry!