Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm LOVING It!

This warm weather is awesome! I have been to take Talon for walks. It is great to get out, get some sun and Talon loves it to. The other day when we got back from a walk, we came inside and Talon crawled back over by the door and then looked at me like, lets do that again. :)


I love the lighting in this picture, which picture do you thinks looks better?
Nathan got out his motorcycle today and took it for a ride. He didn't go very far, it scares me to have him ride it here. Just the other day I saw a motorcycle accident, well I didn't actually see the accident just the aftermath, it was in little pieces all over the road.
Don't worry he didn't take Talon with him. ;)

4 comments:

The Perkins said...

I thought by your title you were going to talk about McDonalds :) ha ha. I'm glad it is finally warm enough to get outside up there. It is strange because we have been playing outside for weeks now. Love the picture, i like the black and white best.

Denise said...

Of these two versions I like the color one better...but I think this would look completely fab in a stark black and white (no brown).

Love you!

Kimber said...

I think I like the color one better. We've also been loving the warm weather!

Paulette said...

I home Talon didn't go on the motorcycle. It scares me too, the traffic in SLC is never to great. Love you. I like the color picture, but always have better than black and white I think because we used to only be able to be in black and white that is why I like color best. Love ya, Mom