Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Fun Vacation!

My Mom and Dad planned a great vacation this year. They all came to Salt Lake and stayed in a hotel here. We had plenty of fun activities and we ate at some yummy places. I don't think I will have to eat for a whole week, I ate so much.

Get ready for pictures and more pictures. :)

I probably should have made a slide show.

Oh well.


We had dinner at our house one night. They had a good time playing the Wii.


On Saturday we went to the Jazz game they played Golden State. I was fun other than the Jazz lost.






We also went to the Zoo!


Talon got tired after awhile and took a nap.

Mom and Dad just talking.



I thought this was so cute.

Jed and Katie.



It was a really good day and it was nice to get some sun.

Shane and Talease. This is a pretty good picture if I do say so myself. :)

We had fun just relaxing and chilling in the hot tub.

Talon didn't like the water to much. I think it was to loud for him.


We also made it to a Temple session. We haven't been able to go since Talon was born.

Thanks
Mom and Dad we had a great time. We love you!! xoxo

1 comment:

Denise said...

This looks like so much fun Mariann.