Sunday, January 24, 2010

SKIING

Nathan and I went skiing Yesterday, we were invited up by some friends of ours we met back in our river guiding day.

I was pretty nervous because I haven't been in about two years.

I was surprised how fast I caught on again.

It was pretty cold and snowed the whole time.

We had a really good time and the snow was perfect. It was really the first time I have skied in deep powder.

One time I was in the front of Nathan and I went where I thought we were supposed to go it turned out that way was all black diamond and double black diamond runs. (very hard and even harder runs) It turned out OK and I only face planted once. :) It was very soft powder and didn't hurt at all.

Talon stayed home with his Grandma and Grandpa Thomas.....I'm sure he didn't miss us at all. :)

Sorry no pictures I didn't have my camera with me. :(

Man I feel so old today......I am so sore.

3 comments:

Amy and David said...

Mariann, your little guy is getting so big. He is so cute!!! I like your widdly tinks family :) SO cute!

Kimber said...

It sounds like fun!

Davis Fam said...

Being sore stinks! I wish I could go snowboarding... I think I am going to have to miss out this year :(