Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Big Boy Bed!


Talon was nice enough to pose for me. :)


This last weekend Nathan and I took down Talon's crib and now he is going to sleep on the big bed that was in his room.

He has so much more room to play and wants his dad and I to play with him in his room all day now.

We were afraid he was going to try and climb out of the crib and get hurt.

We bought a gate thing for the new bed so he wont fall out while he is sleeping.

He can now open the door to his room so in the morning he comes right out and into my bedroom. I get to wake up to the cutest "hi."

The first night was rough but he is better now and will sleep the whole night in his big boy bed. :)

He is growing up so fast. Soon we are going to take his Binky away, wish us luck!

2 comments:

Paulette said...

Can you believe how fast the time goes? He is such a little man. Miss you guys!

The Perkins said...

Oh my, I can't believe he is in a big boy bed! I am so excited to see you guys...counting down the days.