Monday, March 29, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Saturday was Nathan's 30th Birthday!

I knew he wouldn't let me through a party for him so I decided to thought a surprise party.

He said he had no idea and I think I did a pretty good job at keeping the secret.


Nathan right after the surprise. I had to hurry and take out my camera. He was smiling but I was to late to catch it. :)

SURPRISE!!!!
Jonathan and Danny.

Me and Nathan's Dad.
The Birthday Boy.
My Mom and Dad.
We had Cake and Ice Cream.

Talon even got in on some of the driving. :)

They had a fun little arcade that the kids loved.

We went to a place called Fastkart Inc.

It was a blast Nathan had never been before.

In the picture above is Nathan and my brother Jed.

Nathan, our nephew Noah, Jed and David.

A big thanks to all who came. You really made this a great day for Nathan, he said it was the best birthday he has ever had. :)

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Happy Birthday, Nathan!