Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

I just wanted to say a quick happy mothers day to all the mothers in my life.

Thanks for your great examples and the support you show me.


These are the flowers Nathan got me for Mothers Day. I love them thanks Nathan!
Nathan and I got to talk in Church on Mothers Day. I always get super nervous and cry a lot.
In my talk I shared a poem that I wrote. I have never really wrote a poem before so I thought it was good for my first attempt.
Here it is.
What is a Mother?

A mother is someone who’s there.
Always starts her day with a prayer.
Best friends from the start.
She loves with her heart.
Her children she handles with care.

She’ll pick you up when you fall down.
Makes sure you never wear a frown.
With you she will cry.
Your tears she will dry.
Thinks her children deserve a crown.

It’s a joy to be a mother.
She stands for Jesus our brother.
Her love grows each day.
She won’t go astray.
She can compare to no other.
Talon had his 2 year old doctor appointment yesterday.
He is in the 25th percentile for his weight and the 100th percentile for his height. The doctors says he is doing great.
He finally has all his teeth. YAY!

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

Your flowers are beautiful! I loved the poem!!

Kimber said...

I enjoyed the poem, and those flowers are absolutely beautiful!