Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Things

A couple of weeks ago we were in St. George and we were able to go to the temple.

After the session we went on a little walk around the temple.

Nathan stopped me in front of the temple and we were talking about our wedding day 6 years ago. I remember it was so hot that day.

He pulled out a box and in it was.....

this beautiful ring.

It is exactly like my first one but the diamond is a little bigger. I lost my first one about 2 years ago.

Nathan spoils me rotten. :)

June 5th was our 6 year anniversary! Happy anniversary Nathan I love you so much!


Also I got my hair cut.
It is shorter than I have ever had it before but I think it turned out cute.

3 comments:

Amy and David said...

What a lucky girl. Beautiful ring :) I also love the hair cut. Way cute!!!

Kimber said...

Cute hair; also love the new ring :)

Paulette said...

Love the hair and the ring and love you
Mom