Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My little Chef

Talon absolutely loves the weekends when Daddy gets to stay home.

Saturday morning Nathan and Talon usually make breakfast. Last weekend they made a yummy omelet.

Talon is such a big helper and is always following Nathan and I around the house wanting to do what we are doing.

I can't believe how fast Talon is growing up.

Last Sunday was fast Sunday and people were bearing their testimonies in church. A little girl went up and I asked Talon if he wanted to go up and talk in the microphone to, he said he did. The first thing he said when I took him up was Hi! Then I had him say he loved Jesus and Mommy and Daddy. And that he like nursery. He did such a good job I couldn't quit smiling.

I know most of my posts are about Talon....sorry it just comes with being a mom and I love it. :)

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Jefferson was the same way at that age, and still loves to cook now.

I just read some of your previous posts; I bet your mom is thrilled to be getting her first granddaughter :)