Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter!

This post is in backward order just so you know and I don't feel like fixing it. :)

Easter Sunday, our attempt at a family picture.


We spent the weekend in St. George with my family, the weather was great. I didn't want to come back to the cold weather here.



Me and Mia.


Nathan and Mia taking a Sunday morning nap.


The Easter bunny came. :)



When we have Easter with my side of the family we almost always spend it at my Grandparents Ranch. Talon absolutely love is there. He just loves being outside.


Going on a four wheeler ride.



Talon got these golf clubs from the Easter Bunny. Look at that form.




Four generation.






Hunting for eggs.


Mia hanging out with Great Grandpa Beatty. Mia is 6 weeks old now.




Shane using Talon's golf clubs.


I think the adults had just as much fun with them as the kids did.


Me and Talease practicing our stance.


My Dad.


Talon and I colored so eggs.




2 comments:

The Perkins said...

SO much fun! I get to see you again in like 3 days...yay!!

Paulette said...

It was sooo fun. Love you all.