Monday, August 22, 2011

Soccer Camp

In July Talon went to his first soccer camp.
This is the group he was with. They had to combine 3 and 4 year old.
It was the first time he has played soccer. I think he had fun.
He made some new friends.
Being a 3 year old. :) It was funny to watch them.
Surprised I'm taking his picture.
He had a tendency to carry the ball everywhere.
At the end of the camp. His coach (Owen) gave them a little poster and shook their hand.
He looks so cute in his soccer outfit!

2 comments:

Josh & Ashli said...

Oh! what a cute little soccer star! Well.... I'd have to say that if he's carrying the ball everywhere he may just grow up to be a goalie! :) of course my opinion is a bit biased! :)

The Beatty Beehive said...

Mariann, Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I loved scrolling down and looking at the fun you are having with them. Loved the soccer pics and the one of Mia holding up her head and smiling.... precious! Can't wait to see you in September!!!