Thursday, July 10, 2008

All by Myself :)

Well I am really proud of myself I did it, I created the blog all by myself. I'm actually surprised how easy it was. I figured since my mom has a blog now I had better get one to. I had a space account with windows live but for some reason it went down. :( This is going to be better anyway.

Talon turned 2 months old yesterday. I can't believe how fast time flies. I have alot of pitures to post and will do that soon. He is a very good baby and is smiling and cooing now. It is so fun to see him grow, it fills like I turn my head and he has already changed.

3 comments:

The Perkins said...

I'm so excited. Your background choice is awesome...I love it. I can't wait to see the pictures of Talon, I have been missing your posts!

Paulette said...

Yes! we are bloggers. It will be good to see current pictures of Talon. Love you, Mom

The Valentine Fam said...

Yeah for the new blog! Love that little boy and can't wait to see more pictures of him!