Friday, July 25, 2008

Parade, Fever, Baseball, and Fireworks



Nathan's parents came down. It was good to see them. If you look close (Talon and his grandpa Thomas) you can see the band aids where he had his shots. :( He did OK he only cried for awhile and then was fine.


On the 24th was the pioneer parade, we got up early and went. Talon loved it he seems to like loud noises. He even fell asleep for awhile. It was fun until I started felling sick and has to leave early. I had a fever. :( Nathan was great and watched Talon while I got some sleep. By the afternoon I was felling better and we went to the Bees baseball game. Nathan's family goes every year and it is a great tradition. It was really good this year because they won 9 to 8. After the game they had fireworks. Talon loves fireworks he only gets mad if I cover his ears when it gets loud.

I can't believe how big Talon is getting. One of his favorite things to do is put his fists in his mouth, it is funny he tries to fit the whole thing in his mouth.

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

I can't believe how big Talon looks in those pictures, what a handsome little guy. I'm so excited to get to see you all this weekend!

Paulette said...

It sounds like you really had a fun time with Nathan's family. I am glad you are feeling better. We are excited to see you and have fun as a family this weekend.