Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Addicted

So apparently I'm addicted to taking pictures of Talon. I guess you have noticed he is the focus for probably about 80% of my posts. When you have only one kid and are home all day what else are you supposed to do? :) I really should be cleaning the house and getting the laundry done. oh well

Nathan is saying we need to get a new computer because I have way to many pictures on this one. He says we need a computes with more memory. He is probably right because I will probably continue to be an addict and this computer is beginning to show signs of my abusive behavior.

So I guess all I have left to do is post more pictures of Talon. :) If any of you get tired of seeing pictures sorry I can't stop. :)

Guess who "Talon"

again

and again

and again

and again

:)

What do you think should I stop taking so many pictures?

4 comments:

Denise said...

Don't stop. Just remember #6 will need as many photos as #1.

hehe

The Valentine Fam said...

I love to see his little face! Keep posting :) Besides, they grow so fast, that's fun to look back and remember these times.

Kimber said...

Of course it would be hard to stop taking pictures of that cute little face :)

I LOVE the first picture in this post!

Amy and David said...

No don't stop. He is too cute. We like to look at him. You are so lucky. When I have a baby I am sure that is all I will do to.