Monday, August 11, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game






This past weekend Nathan, Talon and I flew to Phoenix Arizona. My family was down there to watch the Atlanta Braves and the Diamondbacks play a couple of Baseball games. The Braves won both games. I am more of a fan than Nathan is but I think he enjoyed himself. Chase Field is huge. I forgot to take my camera but Talease is going to send me some pictures so I will post those she sends. Overall it was a great trip thanks Mom and Dad love ya. We also had fun swimming and enjoying the sun.

Thanks Talease for the pictures. Luv ya

Talon loves his Binky

3 months old


Talon turned 3 months old he is so big. He is taking to a Binky now which is kind nice when it comes to getting him to sleep. He did great on the air plane both ways. On the flight to Phoenix it was just Talon and I. Nathan came later on a different flight. I was nervous to fly by myself. I was mostly nervous that Talon would cry the whole time and make everyone around me mad but he was great.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

I've never been to a major league baseball game...it looks like fun.

Talon just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time :)