Monday, November 10, 2008

SURPRISE!!

It was my Mom's Birthday on Sunday. My sister had the excellent idea to surprise her and have a party on Saturday.


The big 50!
It turned out great and she had no idea it was coming. :) We all got sick of lying to her to keep the surprise. :)


SURPRISE!!!!

Kelli, Preston, and Rick

WOW! Talease let me take a picture of her.

The grandsons put there hand prints on the poster.

Grandma Beatty and Talon.

Tia


Lucas and Nathan



We love you mom and hope you had a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Tia said...

Wow I actually like that picture of me! Even though I have a party hat on my head! hee hee!
It was way fun to see you!! :D

Denise said...

O! I wish we could have been there!

Paulette said...

Best birthday ever!! thanks so much. Love you. Mom

Anonymous said...

Your mom does not look 50! She is still as cute as ever. Good work!