Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tag I'm It

Husband Tag


1. Where did you meet? We met in Price we were both going to college there. When he first found out how old I was (18 he was 23) he didn't want to date me.

2. How long did you date before you were married? Finally in December when I was about to turn 19 he decided it would be OK to date me. :) We dated for three months and then were engaged for three months.

This is us at a dance in college.

3. How long have you been married? 4.5 years.


4. What is your favorite feature? I love his eyes. I also think he has a pretty cute bum. :)

5. What is your favorite quality he has? I love how he is so willing to serve. He is always taking care of me. He will be the first one there if someone needs help. He also is a very herd worker.

6. Does he have a nickname for you? He usually calls me babe, he also calls me hun and beautiful sometimes.

7. What is his favorite color? blue

8. What is his favorite food? I just asked him this the other day. He said,"what are we going to be playing a newly wed game soon or something?" He said a good stake.

9. What is his favorite sport? I am a bigger sports fan than he is. I would have to say he likes rock climbing he used to do it a lot when he was younger.


He built this rock wall.

10. When and where was your first kiss? It was at a house I was staying at in college we called it the Wight House. I was about a week after we started dating.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? I would say spend time with Talon.

12. Do you have any children? Yes, one little boy, Talon.


13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is really good at a lot of things. He is a good cook. He cooks in our house (most of the time).


14. How old is he? 28

15. Who said I love you first? He did.

16. What is his favorite type of music? I don't think he has a favorite type of music. We usually listen to soft rock on the radio.

17. What do you admire most about him? He is an awesome Dad. He is also very dedicated and when he sets his mind to something he will do it no matter what.


18. Will he read this? I will probably have to tell him to read the blog. :)
I Tag Mom, (Paulette) Talease, Denise, Katie and Shuree I hope you haven't done this before if you have you can just ignore the tag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love Price. At least for the fact that you met your sweetie! I love that I met my sweetie in Price too. By the way, your baby is so cute!!!