Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 Years!

June 5th was Nathan and my fifth anniversary!

Wow! Time went by fast.

I love you so much Nathan, you are such a wonderful and loving father and husband. Talon and I are so lucky to have you.

We went to my Grandpa's cabin to get away for awhile. It was so relaxing and peaceful. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Talon for a few days for us.

On Saturday night we had my parents, their friends Mark and Louise and Shane and Talease came to the cabin for dinner. We played games and roasted marshmallows and mushrooms and bacon. YUM....


Man.... if looks could kill. :)

We played scum. Way fun.

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

Happy 5 years!! So glad we got to spend time with you, and play with Talon a bunch. It was great! Love you guys!

Kimber said...

Sounds like you had a fun anniversary!