Sunday, May 31, 2009

All Better

I love his toothy grin and his dimples.

Talon is back to him normal happy self. I am so blessed to have Talon he is the best baby. I'm not just saying that because he's mine, I really think he is the best little boy ever!! :)

Talon is not walking yet but that doesn't stop him from getting into everything.

He is so smart and is learning new things every day. I ask him where Jesus is and he will point to a picture we have of Jesus on the wall. He is learning his sign language really fast and this morning he said grandpa while watching the signing time video. He can tell you what a dog, snake, and lion says.

I love you Talon. You make me smile every day. I am so glad Heavenly Father sent you to us. :)

Oh Ya!! Katie and Jed had their third baby boy on the 28th. They named him Ryker Beatty Valentine, he is so cute and has the chunkiest cheeks. Nathan, Talon and I were able to go see him yesterday. I forgot my camera so I didn't get a picture, I took this one off of Katie's Blog. Love you Ryker.


1 comment:

Kimber said...

We're so glad that Talon's feeling better!