Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Nursery

On Sunday Talon went to nursery for his first time. :)

It was really nice to get to relax and listen to the lessons in Sunday School and Relief Society. It has been a long time since we have been able to do that, probably since he was born. :)

Talon did great and played with the kids just fine. When we went to pick him up he saw us and just kept right on playing. Nathan had to go pick him up so we could go.

I can't believe how big he is getting, man time really does go by fast.

2 comments:

The Perkins said...

I just got the internet here YAY! Oh my I can't believe he is big enough to be in Nursery that's crazy...I love those pictures you took up cottonwood canyon, and I love Talon's hair curly it's so cute!

Hugs from Texas :)

Kimber said...

That's great he did so well at nursery; it took all of my kids a couple of months before they'd stop crying when I left them!