Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Conference Weekend

We went to St. George for conference weekend this year.

On Saturday we went to the ranch and helped dig up potatoes.

I think there ended up being around 270 lb. of potatoes.

Aunt Eva being the cowgirl she is was able to saddle up the horses.

Talon loved riding. I was surprised he just got right on.

It was his first time on a horse.
Talon rode a four wheeler for the first time.
He didn't quite like this as well as the horse ride.

Talon is always an excellent helper. :)
He even helped get everyone wet.
It was great to listen to conference and enjoy the ranch.
Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come down. Sorry Talon and I weren't felling our best and it made for some long nights for you.
Oh and if everyone doesn't know I am Pregnant again. I'm 16 weeks along. Everything has been good. I will hopefully do a official post about it soon. :)

1 comment:

Kimber said...

That is a LOT of potatoes! It was fun to see you guys (although briefly) before you drove home.