Thursday, October 14, 2010

Why?......Why?

Talon's new thing has been to ask me 'Why?" after everything I say.

It was cute at first but now I find myself getting tired of it really fast. :)

He is so smart and loves to sing. Some of the songs he knows are, I am a child of god, Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam, The Barney song and may others.

He knows all his colors and shapes. We are working on letters now.

One of Talon's favorite things to eat is Chicken Noodle Soup, he asks for it just about every day.

He tends to feed himself with his right hand so I have no idea what hand he will end up using.

I asked him to smile and this is what he gave me while saying "Chuck E. Cheese."
I have started to feel the baby flutter around in my tummy. It is the best feeling, I love it. I am starting to get a little uncomfortable and my pants don't really fit. :) I'm about 17.5 weeks along now.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Talon is such a cute little guy; can't wait to see what your next baby will be like!