Monday, September 15, 2008

New Hair Cut


Talon liked my hair cut!


This is what the back looks like.

It has been forever since I have had my hair cut. I don't think I have ever had it this short. (maybe once when I was 5) It was time for a change I was getting so sick of my hair and it seemed to be falling out a lot. (I guess that can happen after having a baby) I also got some vitamins that are supposed to help so my hair won't fall out as much. What do you think about the hair cut? I think I should have gone a little shorter.

Talon's Great Grandma Wright watched him while I got my hair cut. I am so glad he is a good baby. I think that if he wasn't I wouldn't feel so comfortable leaving him with people.

6 comments:

The Perkins said...

I love the new cut! You look so good. I was the same way when I cut my hair short, a couple days later I went back and had her cut it shorter :).
I can't wait to see you and the little man in October!

Paulette said...

Hey, way cute. Does it feel really different? I love it. Can't wait to see you in person. I love you

Denise said...

AWESOME haircut! I love it.

Mommamort said...

What a cute girl and I love the haircut too!!! I love the back too. I think you will really like it. You never know, you could end up trying it shorter. See how this feels for awhile. I think you look really cute in it.

Amy and David said...

Cute new do!!! I love it. It is wierd seeing you with hair that short, you have had it long your whole life :) It looks way cute!

Kimber said...

The new cut looks great!