Tuesday, February 10, 2009

6 Random Things

I was tagged by my sister Talease, love you Talease.

Rules: Write 6 random things about myself, post the rules. Tag six people. Let them know they have been tagged.

1. When I was pregnant I had a dream I went on the price is right and made it on stage. I spun the wheel, it came off and went rolling out into the audience.

2. In college I was in the shower, a boy came in and dumped Chicken Noodle Soup on my head. The pressure from his hand on the top of the curtain caused it to FALL! Luckily I caught the curtain in time before it fell all the way.

3. When I was little I loved to play with bugs. My mom would never let me bring them in the house. I was to little to open the door myself so I would have to knock on it and my mom would come and open it. She came to the door and asked if I had any bugs. I held out my hands and shock my head. She let me inside. A little while later she herd me playing in the kitchen and came in. I was playing with some bugs. I had put the bugs in my mouth to sneak them in the house.

4. One day I want to be a world traveler.

5. I always seem to end up living in places I say I will never live.

6. I had a tube in my ear fro 22 years, the doctors could never see it.

Well that is my six random things I tag, Jessica, Jenni Needles, Shuree, Amy, Tia and Ashli

No comments: