Friday, February 27, 2009

My Two Front Teeth

Talon is so fun and full of energy. Lets just say I sleep well at night and when I get the chance. :) I can't believe he is almost 10 months old! :( Man time goes by fast.

Talon thinks it is so fun to watch my reflection in the fire place. Good thing we never have it on. I'm just worried, when we do go somewhere they have a fire place, he will put his hands on it. I will have to work on the, don't touch it is HOT thing!


Here are Talon's teeth on the bottom. He also cut one on the top but I couldn't get a picture of that one.

I wish it would decide to be warm or to be cold! I want it to stay warm. I'm sick of the cold weather, I want to get out and take Talon to the park and on walks. It snowed last night and it has been really cold all day.

2 comments:

Paulette said...

We can't wait for your visit. We are glad we have the warm weather to share. Love you all tons.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of teething! Good luck with it. He is very handsome with them!