Saturday, February 7, 2009

All Done....

Nathan finished his two year training at work, which is basically like getting a bachelors degree. He doesn't really want me to post about it or make a big deal about it but it is a BIG DEAL!!

I love you Nathan and CONGRATULATION!

I will post some pictures as soon as he lets me take a picture with his plaque.

We went to his graduation dinner on Thursday with his bosses and the training people, the food was good and I ate way to much.

Now, when a job opens up somewhere, we will be able to bid on it and move out of this pollution. I'm a small town girl. :) Here we come???? ( Price, Ceder City, Moab )

3 comments:

The Perkins said...

CONGRATS NATHAN!!! It was fun to spend a little time with you guys yesterday.
I VOTE CEDAR CITY!

Paulette said...

Yea!! We are so proud of you. And and praying for the Cedar City move!!! Congratulations Nathan

Kimber said...

Congratulations - we are also hoping for Cedar City :)