Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth!

The majority of last week was spent at Disneyland.

My parents took us there for all of our Birthday and Christmas presents, it was also my nephew Lucas' 5th birthday.

We had a blast, Disneyland never gets old no matter how old you get. :)

This is in California Adventure Park.

The Tower of Terror!!! I was so amazed at how brave Lucas was.

It was all decorated for Christmas. I was so beautiful.
The weather was cold and it rained all day one of the days. We still had fun and stayed warm.


One of my favorite rides in Disneyland. I love a little competition. :)

I love this picture....Nathan is actually giving a really good smile.



The roller coaster in California Adventure was awesome, probably one of the best roller coasters I have been on.
Nathan and I spent a day at Knotts Berry Farm. The Accelerator was closed which made me really sad that roller coaster is the best I have been on. Sorry no pictures I only had my big camera and didn't want to carry it all around the park.
Thanks Talease for letting me still your pictures.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a great vacation, defiantly one I will remember for forever. Love you!!

1 comment:

Amy and David said...

How fun!!! that is the biggest Christmas Tree EVER!!!