Monday, December 14, 2009

Yes....I'm 25!


I snapped this picture with my phone...Talon has on the hat we brought back for him from Disneyland.

Yesterday was my 25th birthday...I can't believe it I feel so old! :)

It was a good day.

We flew home from Vegas in the morning and then just hung out the rest of the day trying to recover from our very fun trip to California and Vegas. (Pictures to come)

Happy Birthday to my brother Jed as well....love ya.

I missed the day but Talon turned 19 months old.

He is so smart. I know I say this a lot but he is such a tease, he is always pushing mine and his daddy buttons to see what he can get away with. :) He is quite the talker and amazes me every day with the word he learns.

1 comment:

The Perkins said...

We are getting so old :)...it was good to talk to you yesterday, I'm wishing I was still in Disneyland :)