Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Photo Shoot!

Now that it safely past Christmas and the pictures have been seen by family and friends, I can now post some pictures I took back in September and October.

Here are a few of Nathan's Brother and his family and also some from Nathan's sister and her family.

This was my first attempt at doing a photo shoot and I think they turned out well.








Nathan's brother and his cute family!







Nathan's sister and her cute family!
The fall colors were so beautiful.


4 comments:

Amy and David said...

Mariann, SO CUTE!!! I didn't know you were into photography.Great Job

Anonymous said...

These are very nice pictures. Good job. It's been awhile since I visited your blog. I need to stay caught up more often! Love ya!

Paulette said...

Great job! Fun for you that doing the wedding shots on Saturday. I know they will be great.

Kimber said...

They all look great!