Monday, May 11, 2009

1 YEAR OLD!

This past weekend we went to St. George, my cousin got married so we went down there for that. It was really good to see everyone and the wedding was beautiful.

I just have to say how blessed I feel to have been married to Nathan in the temple and am able to have an eternal family. :)

Saturday was Talons birthday. We went to a park that night and had cake and opened presents. The cousins had fun playing in the splash park and on the toys. Talon didn't really like the water, to much splashing, he did like the swings though. I forgot my camera, my mom took some of the day she is going to send me so I will have to post those later.

Here are some pictures I took today.


1 comment:

Kimber said...

What a cute little guy you have!

It was fun seeing you guys last weekend.