Friday, May 1, 2009

New Tile!

Man, it has been awhile since I have blogged.

I guess I will just catch up on some things.



Talon and I spent last weekend at my parents house. Nathan kicked us out so he could tile our kitchen. Well he really didn't kick us out we just thought it would be easier without Talon crawling all over. I have to say Nathan is quite the handy man. The tile looks great especially since this is Nathan's first time. Thanks mom and dad for letting us stay we had a great time and Talon misses he grandma, grandpa and his jumper. :)

Talon is getting so big, I can't believe his is almost 1 year old.

I let Talon play with the lids in one of my bottom drawers. I didn't actually think he would play "IN" it.

Don't worry Nathan was standing right there in case he fell.

No comments: